Die Esperanto-FAQ gliedert sich in zwei Teile. Die Teile enthalten folgende Themen:
PART I: THE LANGUAGE ESPERANTO
- What is Esperanto?
- How easy is Esperanto to learn?
- Where does Esperanto's vocabulary come from?
- What about Esperanto's grammar and word-order?
- How many people speak Esperanto?
- How can I use Esperanto once I've learned it?
- Where do I find classes, textbooks, etc.?
- How come Esperanto doesn't have <favourite word or feature>?
- What are some common objections to Esperanto? How do speakers of Esperanto respond to them?
- Are there any famous Esperanto speakers?
- What about other "artificial" languages like Loglan, Ido, etc.?
- What are PAG, PIV, PMEG, PV, TEJO and UEA?
- How do you say "I love you" in Esperanto?
PART II: ESPERANTO, COMPUTERS AND THE INTERNET
- How can I type and display Esperanto's accented characters?
- How can I represent these characters in E-mail or on Usenet?
- What Esperanto material is available on the Internet?
- What Esperanto material is available on other (non-Internet) on-line services?
|Esperanto-FAQ, Teil 1|
|Esperanto-FAQ, Teil 2|